Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mannland's Getting to Know YOU

Time for me to play along with Mannlands's Getting to Know you. Love it when I don't have to come up with the questions. And you thought you knew me. shame, shame.
1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
Definitely hairy. Love to run my fingers through my hubby's hairy chest. Ooh la la.

2. How often do you run red lights?
Not very often. Maybe once or twice a year. I'm always afraid there is going to be cop just hiding enough for me not to see them.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
Well, again, it would probably have to be Kathy Bates because she is more my size. And I bet she has some nice stuff .

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
For sure my blog. I don't do twitter. I leave that for the younger generation.

5. What makes you feel sexy?
Well, considering the fact that I'm not a size 4, nothing makes me feel sexy. Unless it's when my hubby calls me cutie. Still gives me a little chill after 31 years.

6. I get excited when...........?
I can do something for the people I love.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
Me and outdoors are not on good terms. So indoorsy for this girl. Give me a good book, coke zero on ice, and I'm happy.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
A million dollars. Just moved into a home that I love. Could pay it off and then buy each of my kids a home.

So there you have it. Was it what you thought?

3 comments:

  1. I would not allow you to buy me a home! I would make you retire with that money! You are funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want to buy homes for you kids. It's the least I could do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $1 million for sure!

    I tried to respond to your comment and saw that your email is not turned "on". So, I'll respond here. Bagels for everyone! You win the quiz!

    ReplyDelete