Monday, April 26, 2010

How Do I Love Thee?


Let me count the ways.

1. I love that you are always there for me. When I'm down, I know I can turn to you and feel so much better.

2. You have so many personalities. I never know what one I'm going to catch on what day. You always keep me guessing.

3. You don't mind that I bring along my other best friend, milk on ice. The three of us have a great friendship.

4. I can share you with my friends, and no one gets jealous.

5. You don't talk behind my back. just directly to my stomach.

Thanks for being there for me, my buddy, my friend. You are the best!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...comfort. Caleb gets his love for doughnuts from his grammie. :) Hope you have a GOOD day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindi. Caleb rocks that he loves donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
    DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!! I am so glad you introduced me to Beyond Glaze- they have the best I've EVER tasted! Yum Yum. :)

    ReplyDelete