Sunday, July 24, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Photobucket

Happy Sunday.  Last night, our neighbors behind us, decided it was a great time to shoot off fireworks.  Why are there fireworks this time of year?   Because, I'm in Utah and today is the 24th of July, the big celebration of our state and its church.  And also, we will get extra nights of fine fireworks because they will not celebrate anything today, but tomorrow.  Which is ok by me, because I get a fake day off of work, and wouldn't you know, the government employees and banks don't.  Now that a change I can agree with.  :)

Anywhoseits, 
Here are the questions that were brought to us by Mamarazzi and Queso on Wednesday.  My mantra, better late than never.  Or save it for a day that I need some mojo.   Onward. 

{1} What would you do with an extra $1000 a month?
I think maybe I would pay off some debt with half of it, and then once a month, have a day that I would do something with my kids, their spouses, and my grandkids.  It would take 10 months to go through them, but I think taking 500 and doing something with each one of them would be a blast.

{2} What category of blogger do you think you best fall under?
hmmm.  I think, the "saying it like I feel it type of blogger".  Do they have a name for that?

{3} What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day?
Since my hair is short, I just go with the flow.  I also bought some of that spray dry hair shampoo the last time I got my hair done, and if Mr. Dazee out of the blue, on a saturday, cuz I'm lazy and don't shower that day, (I put deo on, don't fret), I can just spray that on, and brush it out and it's as good as new.

{4} If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?
Need you even ask.  Some kind of purple color.  In fact, I would be some kind of purple that they haven't named yet, and it would become world known and popular. :)

{5} They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?
This is going to sound weird, but I love it when Mr. Dazee, while walking by me, will take his hand and just slide it down my back.  I think one of the most important things in life is touch.     

Have you ever noticed that I can't just say yes, no, maybe so on these question things.   I must have a broken on/off switch somewhere.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment