Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy I have A Day Off Of Work Day. Oh Yeah, and its Independence Day in the U S of A

Actually saw this dude at the place we went to get lunch the other day.  At least I didn't embarrass anyone by pulling out my camera.  But thanks to my cell phone, and my daughter-in-law coughing so it would hide the "click" of the camera, you all get to witness.
Someone please tell this grandpa that this is not a good look for him.   Yes, that is gray hair and a Mohawk.  I know I'm weird, but yeah.  Happy 4th of July to you too.

I found these questions on the Sunday Stealing Blog Special Independence Day Questions.   I thought they were different, and that is me.  Different.  But lovably different.  :)

1.  If the moon were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?
Karl Malden.  Sorry Karl.  I still think you're cool.

2.  What's a ghost to you?
I honestly think that loved ones are our guardian angels/ghosts. 

3.  If you had to do anything with your sworn enemy, what would it be.  
The only thing I would do with my sworn enemy would be to fight to the death.  First poke said person in the eyes.  Then tear their hair out.  Throw them to the ground and kick them in the ribs.  Jump on them a few times (which, btw, will hurt cuz I'm not a small girl).  Take the sides of their mouth and pull till it started tearing.  Wait.  I think I've thought about this too much.  Or not......

4.  Oh no, Marge Simpson got kidnapped by aliens!  What do you say to the aliens to get her back?
I wouldn't try to get her back.  I think she could teach the aliens a ton of stuff.  Especially the joys of a head full of blue hair.

5.  Have you ever had lunch together with your neighbor?
Long ago yes.  That was in my years of trying to be liked by my neighbors.  Turns out, they either like you or they don't.   Won't do that again.

6.  If you had to pick your own personal theme song, what would it be?
Nuff said.


7.  Describe what's sexy to you.
Sexy is Mr. Dazee.  He's semi tall, dark and handsome, and has a dry sense of humor, and is sooooo sweet to our grandkids.  I don't think someone has to have the best body, or the biggest muscles to be sexy.  It's all in how they are with other human beings that describes sexy to me.

8.  A vampire suddenly knows all your secrets.  What do you do?
Hmmm.  This is a hard one.  I think, I would probably have to just kill him with the stake.  Unless it is Shemar, then well, he can bite my neck anytime.
(I'm giggling like crazy right now)

9.  If you had a role in a movie, what kind of character would you prefer to play?
I would so want to play the Olivia Benson, type role.  You know, someone really good looking, that was smart, and people looked up to, and could get rid of the scum of the world.  

10.  You have to read a coworker's (or friends) very personal diary.  You pick the person.  Who is it and why?
Wow, so many coworkers's to choose from.  I'm thinking dude that is addicted to prescription drugs.  Why.  Because, I'm sure it would be full of words like bro, I'm hurting, but now I'm flying.  Why  is my hand swelling up like this.   Can't wait for my next fix. ...... 

These were really fun.  I think that you all should steal them and try them out.  I want to know who is as weird as me more about each and every one of you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dazee...you crack me up. I never knew you had that evilness in ya. I could use that with my employer :)
    I hope youre having a safe holiday!!

    ReplyDelete