Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Conversation

OJ:  Casey girl, listen to me.  You can do this.  I'll learn ya the ropes.
Casey:  But OJ, I don't think I can get away with it.
OJ:  Jury's are stupid folk. 
Casey:  OK, here I go.

Casey:  I did it, I did it, now what?
OJ:  Just hang around and lie.  You're in Florida, hell, they played golf with me after I fled left California.
Casey:  OK, what about the lawyers.
OJ:  There are plenty of rat bastards out there, they will flock to you.
Casey:  Thanks OJ.
OJ:  And for the love of football, DO NOT SHOW ANY EMOTION.  
Casey:  Got it.

THE JURY OF YOUR PEERS, (DUI charges, Drug Charges, One beat up her own father with her boyfriend and did jail time)  
FIND YOU, CASEY ANTHONY
NOT GUILTY OF THE CRIME OF MURDER OR CHILD ABUSE
but
You are guilty of lying to the authorities.
Casey:  hehehehe, I knew these were the best jurors ever!

I'm a little upset as you can tell.  Beautiful children are being abused and killed every day.  I don't get it.  I also don't understand how someone would be found not guilty of killing or abusing a child, but by darn, we'll get her on the lying.  My question.  If she didn't do the crime, what would she have been lying about?  Moving on.

I really want to be driving
The Karma Bus, just sayin'

And now, I must go to my happy place
(yes babysister, it's him again)


No comments:

Post a Comment