Friday, July 15, 2011

Dear McDonald's..........


Whew, this week is coming to a close.  It's Friday.  My weekend starts at 3:00 PM today.  I'm very excited about that.  As you can tell from my beautiful picture.  Don't you think I rock the purple hair?  

Today, as I'm joining in the fun with Christy and Boobies, I want you to be aware that the photo's I'm about to show you might make you want to wash your eyes out.  You have been warned.

My first frack you goes to all you blogs that I follow that decide you just must post the food that you are preparing.  I mean, I'm very grateful that you post the recipe and all.  But come on.  Have you not been told of my extreme need of taste a vision.  While going through my reader last night, I was assaulted by post, after post, after post, of some of the best looking food.  You are not my friends right now.  I will give you all a chance to come to my place and make me what you are showing.  Yeah, cuz I'm kind like that.

What the frack is up with this guy?   
Dude, the shuttle astronauts called and said you are blinding them in space. 
 Men, if you have that much body hair, please, for the love of people everywhere, keep your shirts on.  I bet that lady walking next to him is totally doing the look of horror out of the side of her eyes.  Furthermore, WTH are those on your feet?

You may go wash out your eyes.  I'll wait...........................
  
Dear McDonald's.  You have a fracking case of false advertisement going on.  
I spotted a bunch of these billboards around town yesterday.  Yes, I can drive, see them, and snap a photo, all at the same time.  I'm a multitasker.  
Craving has no curfew?
I beg to differ with you.  I crave an egg mcmuffin, oh, about going home from work time, which is 4:00 PM.  Can I stop and get one?   N to the NO.....squared.   You only serve them during breakfast hours.  Can I get fries during your precious morning hours with my egg mcmuffin?  Nope.  That has to wait till you start making your rest of the day items.   Totally false advertising.  CRAVINGS DO HAVE A CURFEW at your local McDonald's.  
Should have thought that one through a little bit better marketing department.  
(ps:  I can be bought, free food for life and booking myself on Ellen will be avoided)

Now, Friday just wouldn't be complete without playing along with A Daft Scots Lass Friday Shoegasm
A Daft Scots Lass
Before I show you the shoes that I have found this week, remember.
DAZEE DOES NOT DO HEELS.  Dazee would look like a beached whale on heels.  Not to mention, Dazee would fall on her ass in heels.   Yeah, I totally just talked in the 3rd person, sue me.




I saved these for last because, honestly, if I did do heels, I would do these.  
I mean, come on, you want a pair, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment