Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yeah, I Said It, Frack You

I don't know why, but I giggle every time I see this picture.  Maybe because she looks exactly like me.  Well, except that I would be in a purple robe.

Once again, a big shout out to Christy and Boobies for the release of my little angers in life.  Let's get started, shall we.

A smiling frack you to Boobies.  What? you exclaim.  Well, because she has such a cool nickname, that's why.  And because it's my blog and I can do whatever I want.  So there.  *stamping foot*

Frack you to people that think because I am not of the same political persuasion as them, that I am therefore lazy, live off others, screw the system, and have no brain.  I work a full time job, could claim some disability, BUT I DON'T, have never screwed the system and I have a pretty smart brain.  Please, don't continue to think that all people not like you are the worst thing since before time began.  

Road construction.  Frack.  I'm so over it.  Used to be you only did it during the good months.  But now you do it year round.  Ok, its good for jobs and the economy, but bad for my road rage.  So I guess I'll add, frack me for my road rage.  

I think I am done.  

Now, just because I can never leave a post with a bad taste in my mouth, I will give a shout out to A Daft Scots Lass and her Friday Shoegasm
A Daft Scots Lass
Hola Dafty.  :)

Here it is.  The shoe that I would wear if I was skinny, had really awesome legs, and wouldn't fall by walking in them shoes.
I mean, really, purple and leopard print.  It's a no brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment