Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting To Know You 5.17.10

Another Monday (joy), another round of Getting To Know You. Thank you so much Mannland5 for giving me something to blog about. (sung to the tune of Something to Talk About by, ummm, what the hecks her name again, uno momento, need to go to youtube for a sec.............., oh, that's right, Bonnie Raitt) Without any further interruptions, here we go.

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
Wow, because I am such a cheap buyer of clothes, I would have to say a nice dress that I bought, gosh, 9 years ago when I got laid off from my job that I had been for 23 years, and had to go job hunting.

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
hahahahaha, hehehehe, omg, if you have ever seen me try to play a sport, you would be laughing your butt off right now. wow, hold on, I need to compose myself........whew much better.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
I would say a ladybug, because they are so cute, and harmless and people wouldn't try to stomp on me and kill me.

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
Top of my head. My hair used to be so thick. Then with each child I had, my hair got thinner and thinner. I swear those babies suck your brains and your hair follicles.

5. Are you happy?
Most the time. Unless you have done something to upset my kids or grandkids, or husband, or my BFF, then watch the hell out. I will not be happy, and you will know it!!!!!

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
Not really. Sometimes I would rather read their abbreviations instead of hearing the crude swear words they would use.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I love the home we live in. We've only been there since February, and I love, love, love it. And I love the city we are in. Now, I hate the snowy winters, but I think I'm too old to try to move to a warmer climate. Besides, I couldn't leave my kids.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I just stop eating. I don't like the full feeling. It makes me miserable.

That was fun. Now head on over to http://www.mannland5.com/2010/05/getting-to-know-you_16.html to read some more people's answers.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I wish i could just stop eating when i'm full like you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Mindi says :)

    Good answers to good questions

    ReplyDelete