1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)This one is hard. Why, long term memory. Short term memory. Being too tired to even think. Now if you were to ask my most memorable birthday, it would be the one when my daughter threw me a surprise party for my 50th. That was way too cool. So, ummm, yeah, that's my most memorable "mothers" day.
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?I've never been pulled over for speeding. I am such a wuss, I only go 5 over the speed limit and if I even see a cop, my heart starts pounding and I stress out.
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?The dress I got married in. It was yellow (come on, it was the 70's). So that would make it 31 years old. My mom wouldn't let me wear a white dress because I was already living with my husband. (another blog perhaps)
4. Do you whiten your teeth?I probably should, but I don't.
5. Underwear of Panties...What do you call your "unmentionables"?Unders. Tee-hee-hee. Unless I'm talking to my grandkids, then it's panties, and then my grandson gets mad cuz "boy's don't wear panties grammie". So I do try to call them underwear when talking to him.
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?This one is so easy. I would go on a Hawaiian Cruise. I've wanted to do this one forever. Have looked into them. Best way to see Hawaii. The ship takes you to each of the islands and you never have to unpack. Oh yeah, it would be heaven.
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?Hell no. I love to see the real them come out. If I got offended, I wouldn't follow them. I probably swear more than my husband.
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be...?OMG. What would I give up? Coffee, nope. Computer, double nope. E-reader, nuh uh. Dish TV, oh hell no!! Coke zero, you have got to be kidding me. My Bra. Yeah, that's the one. It's a luxury right. Keeps your boobs all nice and in place. OK, that's the one. My Bra!!
Ok, there you have it. Now, I might still write the why the guys bug me blog. But until then, have a really pleasant day.