Two of my favorite people got my award, and answered my questions, then came up with their own. I wanted to share them and answer them so here they are. Beware of Question 12. You might get extremely hot!
1.What's your most embarrassing moment?
I would have to say a year ago when I went to a funeral and when we went to the cemetery it was an actual blizzard. Get out of my car, start walking, slip, fall right down to my knees and my skirt hikes up over my butt. A teenage boy was walking behind me and ran up to help. Sure he got a kick out of seeing my huge butt and underwear. :)
2. What is your favorite 80's movie?
You know, I couldn't come up with an 80's movie, but if you ever want to see one of the saddest movies I've ever seen you must see "Missing In America". It was so good. I would love to own this movie. Just make sure you have your box of Kleenex handy.
3. What are your pet peeves or interesting things about you that you dislike?
People that drink from bottles of water, chugging it LOUDLY, glug, glub, glub, and doing it in my office. EEERRRRRR
4. What’s the ideal dream job for you?
I would love to go to the children's hospital and volunteer to spend time with the sick kids to give their parents a break to go on a date, or just have some time to themselves for awhile.
5. What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
What goes around, comes around. (And may I please be around when it comes around)
6. If you had to give up a favorite food, which would be the most difficult to give up?
7. If you could transport yourself anywhere instantly, where would you go and why?
Anywhere. That would be my dream super power.
8. What is one item that you really should throw away, but probably never will?
My yellow wedding dress.
9. You've been given access to a time machine. Where and when would you travel to?
I would love to travel back to when my hubby's parents were alive and spend a day with them.
10. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Being able to teleport wherever I want to go. No more sitting in traffic with road rage.
11. Who is your favorite cartoon character
Gosh another hard question. hmmmm, probably rainbow brite.
12. What actors/actresses do you think are mighty fine, hot and sexy?
OMG, Shemar Moore ......hot.....fine......and extremely sexy. (whew, is it hot in here?)
13. Where would your dream vacation be to?
14. What size shoe do you wear?
7 to 7-1/2 depending on the shoe
15. What is the grossest thing that you've witnessed or been a part of?
OMG, when my oldest son was little, he always had nose bleeds and allergies. Took him to the Ear Nose and Throat doctor, and his nose was so full of snot that the doctor took these twizzer like things and started pulling the snot out of his nose. Just typing that made my stomach turn. I know that I was actually sitting there making the puking sound.
16. Do you think Renee is super cool?
I think Renee is one of the coolest people I know!!!!!! And I will totally fight anyone who doesn't think so.
17. Why do you blog? If you don't blog, do you ever think you will?
I started blogging because I had such weird dreams, but then figured out that I love to write and hopefully crack people up once in a while.
18. What is a pet peeve you have?
People that come into my office and make personal calls on their phones.
19. What is your worst habit?
Swearing. I mean, sometimes it just has to be done, but I work with only men, so, well, you understand.
20. Would you ever pose naked for pictures?
Only if I was paid a million dollars, and then the "people" looking at them would probably be laughing their asses off.
Those were fun. You are all probably getting sick of questions about me. But hey, I got to look up a picture of Shemar.