I was awarded this award today. Which makes me feel awesome. I guess it still surprises me that people are actually reading my blog. The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
First of all, Thanks (with a little bit of , oh man, now I have to find other people) to Angie at http://www.likeshessomebody.com, for giving me this award. She was one of my first followers. OK, on with the 7 things about me. This is the other part that is hard, I've been sharing so much. So these have to be something I haven't mentioned. hmmmm
1. I only sluffed once while in High School. During my class that was around lunch time, in which I was an office assistant. And who was there, you guessed it. The secretary that I worked with. I think that scared me into not ever doing it again. Oh, and this was when I was a senior. Told you I was a goody two-shoes. But, oh, how I've changed. bwaa-ha-ha.
2. I've broken both arms, not at the same time, and had my arm go through a window while roller skating and needed 132 stitches to close it up.
3. I used to play Lost in Space on the monkey bars at school.
4. I crack jokes when I'm nervous or in situations that make me scared.
5. I love Roller Coasters!!!! The scarier the better.
6. I was visited by my grandpa the night he died.
7. I internalize my hurt feelings way too much. I just don't show people that they have devastated me.
Now for the hard part. Passing this award on. Now, listen up, if you are one of the lucky winners of this award from me, don't feel like you have to write and blog and pass it on. The pressure. I just want you all to know that I love your blogs, and couldn't go a day without reading you. So, that mean, you must blog every day! Ha, kidding.
Ain't Nothin But A Thang. I love her blog. http://dointhebesticanwithwhatiam.blogspot.com
Karin at http://itsallgoodtoday.blogspot.com
Renee at http://reneeks-ramblings.blogspot.com. I feel a real kinship with her.
Brandy at http://mymommythenanny.blogspot.com. On of the first blogs I followed.
Anon Amous at http://whiningandwisdom.blogspot.com another one that I have followed since I started blogging.
Mary at http://www.mywhimsicalway.com. One of the first people to ever comment on my blog. Thanks Mary.
I know, I know, I was supposed to come up with 15. This is the pressure that I don't like. So these are the ones I'm going to mention. All you others, don't feel bad. I read you every time you post a new blog. I'm addicted.