Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Mind of Missy Moo Moo

Missy Moo Moo is our pet name for Miss A. Miss A is 2-1/2 years old. This morning while I was in the bathroom getting ready after my shower, Miss L asked if she could show her cousin that spent the night, my waterbed. I love me my waterbed. We got our first waterbed in 1983. Yup, the old kind that had the big headboard and when you slept on it, you would rock and roll just like you were on a boat.

Three years ago, I decided it was time to get a new waterbed. The soft side, can't really tell it's a waterbed till you sit on it.

I told Miss L that she could show cousin C the bed, then they asked if they could sit on it. Missy Moo Moo tells her cousin, "sit on it, it has water in it, and fishies". I was in the bathroom cracking up. Little had I known that I had fishies swimming around under me. When I was done, and we came out to talk to Bapa, I told him about the fishies. She also told him that there were turtles, but no sharks. :}

Kind of makes me think, tonight when I go to bed, I better chant the Wizard of Oz chant, but use, fishes, and turtles and sharks, oh no.

8 comments:

  1. CC makes me smile so big! I just love her.
    It was a fun weekend with Cousin C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! OMG I luvd my water bed! When I was 9mths pregnant I decided we would have to get another bed it was too hard to get in an out of! When I sleep I wiggle my foot lol so a water bed made it a little less effortless haha I would luv to have the one back that I had in the 80s....you just gave me an idea! My husband Im sure will tahnk you lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats ''THANK YOU'' LOL! Watching Tv makes for type-o's lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I remember being pregnant trying to get in and out of that big bed. You really should get the new fangled ones. It has a pillowtop and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most adorable things come out of the mouths of those grandbabies. I wish I had been keeping a record of the last 13 years of comments by my granddaughter! Please be careful sleeping in those wildlife conditions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweetie! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so precious and she is just a little scrumptious doll!

    And by the way, I LOVE your description of a midlife wakeup. I'm in my mid 40's and I feel like I'm just coming alive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I didn't even realize they still made water beds! I had one but back in 1990 when I was pregnant we got rid of it, had a hard time getting out of the darn thing.
    Silly Missy Moo Moo, she is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete