I have to answer her questions, and then come up with 10 of my own, and bestow the award onto others. The pressure.
1. What is your favorite color?
I love the color purple. It's sooooo pretty, and sweet and kind, just like me. (haha)
2. What is your favorite flower?
I really like Day Lilly's. I love to see them planted and how they go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning.
3. When you go out to eat, what is your favorite restaurant and/or meal?
Wow, hard question. I have so many favorites. If I'm feeling like meat, I like Goodwood BBQ. Oh my, best ribs around. If I want a flavorful steak, The Outback. I think I'm needing the protein right now. Just craving the red meat.
4. Have you been to any of your high school reunions? If so, did you have fun?
Hell freaking no!!!! Couldn't stand most of the 800 kids that were in my graduating class. Wouldn't want to go hang out with them on my own free time. Yuk, icky, spit, spit. Get that bad taste out of my mouth.
5. If you had a couple of free hours to go play hooky on a weekday, what would you do by yourself?
Well, being the boring sort that I am (and have been told), I would probably just go home and read. Don't really like doing stuff by myself.
6. If you could have a $1,000 shopping spree anywhere, in which store would you spend it?
Taipan Trading. Love that store.
7. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet right now and why?
My comfy, change into clothes when I get home from work. Of course, no bra is a must. Just don't show up to my house after 5 PM, or else. :)
8. Pearls or diamonds?
Diamonds, aren't they a girls best friend?
9. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Any coffee flavored ice cream.
10. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday. I love the big dinner. I write a letter to each of my kids, their spouses, my grandkids, and my husband every Thanksgiving, thanking them for being part of my life and the things that I am thankful for them doing during the year. I love that holiday.
Now, on to my lucky, lucky blogger friends that I am bestowing the fabulous award to. I know, I mention them all the time, but I love to read their blogs.
First of all, my daughter's. She has gone private, but she is still getting the award and I want to see her answers. http://mammascookiejar.blogspot.com/
Renee at Renee's Ramblings. I love her. She is so honest and cute and was one of my first followers. http://reneeks-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Adam at Musings of an Average Mind. He is brand spanking new to the blogging world, so I thought I would give him a shout out and also I can't wait to read his answers. http://adamspell.blogspot.com/
Ain't Nothin But Thang. I feel like we have a lot in common. http://dointhebesticanwithwhatiam.blogspot.com/
http://greenmonkeytales.blogspot.com/. I just started following her and I really enjoy her blogs.
Angie at http://www.likeshessomebody.com/. I love her blog.
Mary at http://www.mywhimsicalway.com/. Another person that I love to read. Especially her 9-1-1 weekly updates.
Now, no pressure here to all of you, but I really would love to see your answers. My BFF helped me come up with these questions, so I have to throw a big shout out to her. S.H.O.U.T....O.U.T.!!!!
Here's your questions.1. Have you ever eaten a bug?
2. Have you ever farted in public?
3. Have you ever doorbell ditched?
4. How many places have you lived (states, houses, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a root canal?
6. How old were you when you got your first kiss, and where were you when it happened.
7. Have you ever forgotten to wear a bra out in public?
8. Have you ever fainted?
9. Who was your first crush?
10. Would you ever go on a Reality Show, and if so, which one?
I won't feel bad if you don't pass it along to others, but I sure would love to see all of your posts. (not too much pressure, right?)