Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dear...... 5.10.11

Dear…
 
Can you believe it is Tuesday already.  At first I didn't think I was going to have anyone to write letters to this week.  But never fear my little buck-a-roos, I would never let you down.
 
Dear Rain.
Go away.  Please go somewhere else to play.  We do not need the moisture here right now.  We are over our snowpack levels for the year.  There is already some flooding going on.  We certainly don't need you to rain for 24 hours straight like you have been.  We are no longer friends.  I'm not talking to you anymore!
 
Dear Hotmail.
Why are you sporadically sending my emails to my phone?  You need to get on the ball or I might just change to a different emailer.  How do you feel about that?  You need to be scared, very scared!!
 
Dear Insurance Companies.
You suck the big sour pickle.  Talking businesses into the fine and dandy crappy Flex Plans.  What the hell ever you dillweeds.  You have made premiums so high that companies are delighted to go to these plans.  These plans are a big rip off.  Especially if the company decides not to put Maternity on the plan.  (no, I'm not pregnant, that would take an act of God).  Just ask the dude I work with whose paying for each doctor visit, and it doesn't go towards his $2600 deductible.  And if there is a complication, too bad so sad, you might have to sell your house, or take out bankruptcy.  Can't wait till the big ole Karma Bus comes to pick you and your agents up.
 
Dear Family.
Thank you so much for making this Mothers Day one of the best I have ever had.  Thanks for the homemade rolls, the cream cheese appetizers, and the homemade strawberry shortcake.  Feast your eyes, my loyal readers.  My kids are keepers.
 
Dear Miss O.
Thank you for sending Grammie a video you made specially for me.  I loved the whole thing and laughed out loud over the last part of the song.
 
Dear Readers of My Blog.
Here is the video she made and had her mom send to me.  She is 4 and has the best imagination ever.  Listen really close at the end of the song.  She will crack you up.
 



 
Until next week.
Love and Kisses,
Dazee
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the insurance thing! This really sucks right now. I'm praying there are no complications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo hotmail, insurance companies & rain. Yay for family, Miss O and her special song! Great job Miss O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! Can I have her? My Claire needs a little sister. m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha that video cracked me up! What a star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be your friend Rain, you can bring your big cloudy butt over to Georgia anytime. lol

    I commend you for remaining civil while writing to insurance companies. It is a feat I have yet to master.

    And Miss O is making me reconsider the baby bann I adopted. Her song is the greatest! Knowing my luck though I'll have a kid that doesn't like to sing and is more of a graffiti artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my girl, god she's cute!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, is she cute or what? That put a big smile on my face. Love the skirt and she's got quite the hip action going. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That strawberry shortcake looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete