Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy Wednesday

The sun is shining today.  I'm taking advantage because according to the weather, SUN today, RAIN tomorrow, PARTLY CLOUDY  Friday, RAIN Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  Oy.

You take the sun wherever you can get it. 
On Steel Pipe
Or Fire Hydrants

Hummingbirds hanging out on our feeder.  Last night there were two.  One was just sitting there taking in the scenery.  Looking around.  Every once in awhile it would take a swig of the yummy liquid I make for them.  Then mr. mean hummingbird came around and made her move. 

I'm extremely excited that my boyfriend signed another years contract on Criminal Minds


That I have blogs I follow that made me giggle/snort yesterday when I was feeling down.


and


To all of those that are in the parts of the USA that are being hit by tornado's, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

To Mr. Dazee and my awesome kids.  You are the sunshine that shines brightly even when it is dreary outside.

Must go now, the sunshine awaits.

6 comments:

  1. We had sun here today too. At first, I wasn't sure what it was but it all came back to me quickly. m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. raining today for us. Love your Criminal Minds addiction ;)


    thanks for the blog suggestions, I'll go check em out, I enjoy a good chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...the happy dance? I need that happy dance video. Sunning yourself on pipe and fire hydrants just isn't the same. Please? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was funny & sweet. I like the places you choose to rest. Such great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put out my hummingbird feeders too! Aren't they adorbs?

    And Shamar....DAYUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will agree, the sun was very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete