Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tag I'm It



Michele at Bodacious Boomer decided that we were having a game of tag, and darn it all, I'm it. 

I get to answer some questions, and then play the game with 8 bloggers.  Are you in anticipation?  I am.

Do you think you’re hot?
At the moment I'm a little chilly.  Could be because we have yet to have springlike weather for more than one day the whole month of May.  Oh wait, do you mean Hot Mama, sizzle.  Why yes, yes I am.

Upload a photo that you’re using right now
Is this some kind of trick question.  Like am I using a certain picture on my computer?  Am I using some kind of item?  I'll go with an item.
Need I say more.

When was the last time you ate chicken?
Monday, May 23rd.  Went to our very favorite place, Thai Delight.  Got the Kung Pao Chicken, which they actually call, ummm let me just show you the picture.
Usually I'm not a big fan of chinese Kung Pao chicken because they put peanuts in it.  WAY...TOO...MANY...PEANUTS.  Thai Delight puts cashews in theirs and Thai food is spicy.  Like me. :)  Even tho I go with the mild because wow, medium about killed me the one time I tried that.  The veggies it it are carrots, mushrooms, baby corn (which I always eat at least one of them like Tom Hanks in Big).   Yeah, I'm addicted, so what.

The song/songs you listened to lately.
hmmmm. *scratching head*  Nothing changes by the Moody Blues

Do you have any nicknames?
Not that I know of. 

Tag eight blogger friends.

Who’s listed at #1?
Mark.  Him and his partner have the cutest kids ever.  His blog is one of those that always makes me feel good.  Whoever I found his blog on, sent me to an awesome place.
  
Say something about #5
June Freaking Cleaver.  I love this woman.  She got me addicted to Saturday Centus and has always encouraged me to keep writing.  Plus there was that time she thought I couldn't go a day without being meanI showed her.

How did you get to know #3?
Baby Sister is the sister of Noelle at Because Nice Matters.  When she started blogging, Noelle asked her followers to check her out.  I fell in like with her blog the moment I read it.  She's cute, and sweet, and she even sent me homemade chocolate chip cookies.  *sigh* Both her and her sister are so nice and actually only live about 30 minutes away from me, so one day I shall surprise them and show up at the nursery they work at.  Oh yeah, I will.

How about #4?
 Christy is the person that got me going on photo taking opportunities.  Again, she is so good at encouraging me to continue and she is a real person.  Works right now in the Customer Service phone type job, and honestly, I take my hat off to her because I would be fired after the 2nd time I told people where they could take it and put it. :)

Leave a message for #6
Dear Opto-Mom.  You always make me laugh.  I have a feeling that if we were ever to hang out, we might be arrested.  But think of the blogging opportunities that would bring. 

 Have a lovey-dovey message for #2?
Oh Joey, what can I say.  The moment I set eyes on you, my heart started racing.  Then, I started reading your posts, and I knew then and there that I was going to stalk you.  But in a good way.  You better watch out the next time you and your partner are in Arizona.  You might just see me peeking in your windows. 

 Do #7 and #8 have similarities?
Angel and Renee.  What can I say.  They both make me laugh.  They are both real people.  Someday I would love to meet both of them.  Renee and I already skype or text all day long.  Angel is too scared.  I kid.  She just doesn't know me that well yet.  I promise Angel, I'm really sarcastic nice.

Ok you lucky 8.  Your turn to continue playing. 

9 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you crack me up!! I don't mind being stalked by you at all! But just don't put your hands on the windows ok because we are paying to have a window cleaner do them all before we arrive in AZ, and you know, I don't wanna be out there on my holiday with a shammy and bucket of soapy water?

    Thanks for the shout out, so this means I'm tagged right? Ok give me some time and I'll do my best to come up with something exciting. Ok maybe not exciting, but I'm sure I can upload some sort stunning photo. :D I nick from Ashley's blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH You know I love your memes! Thanx for the great blogs to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would it be weird to order Kung Pao chikcen with out the nuts? I don't want any fucking nuts in my food. It does not go well.

    picklesinmyass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up! Love to read your Blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny! I like you, you make me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo fun. I like these. :) I'll do it either tomorrow or Friday, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind words! Now I must tell revealing things about myself (like I haven't puked June Freaking Cleaver neuroses all over the blog already)!

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love that coffee maker!!!! I want it!!! Cute game! I may play it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I am so sorry that I missed this the other day. I could kick myself right now. I'm #1. This is the best kind of gift for someone who wants no more material things. You are super and I love you to bits.
    Your Friend, Mark.
    And thank you!

    ReplyDelete