Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me On Monday - 5.16.11

 
I love questions.  Java at Never Growing Old is the fine owner of Meet Me On Monday.   More stuff about me you could really give a crap about.  :)


1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
Smooth.  Have never liked the crunchy.  If I want my mouth full of peanuts I will eat them by themselves.

2. What is your favorite color Rose?
I know this is going to weird you guys out, but my newest obsession rose is the Voodoo one.  So pretty when they bloom.  Why are you weirded out you ask?  Because I didn't say purple.

3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
Oh my gosh yes.  I can't stand shoes being on my feet at all times.  Yuk, ick.  Give me hardly any shoe on my foot and I'm a happy camper.  In fact, look at the cute pair I bought at Kohls over the weekend.  Aren't they so cute?


4. What is your favorite season?
I love spring.  I love the trees starting to bloom.  I love the cool yet warmer weather.  But alas, spring has yet to really arrive here in the city of salt.  I won't complain tho.  We will get our 2 weeks of spring and then it will be summer.  Thank you very much mother nature.

5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
According to Mr. Dazee, too many.  But I confess, I probably spend 3 to 4 hours a day, reading your posts, and working on mine.  And if you read my last post, I am addicted and when blogger went down, I screamed, and cried, and went running down the streets in anguish.  ok, not really.  I just went to the window and yelled out, "I want my blogger and I want it now". 

Or not. :)

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I was in a real state when blogger went down too. I still haven't got my comments back, but I'm happy to just have my blogs!

    I was surprised to realise I spent more time reading and commenting on other peoples blogs and very little time on my own!

    I probably spend more time than you do on blogger! :D I'm sad I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Meet Me on Mondays.
    1. Smooth. I like nuts just not in my peanut butter.
    2. White. As pure as me.
    3. Shoes off? Only when they are wet.
    4. Fall. The colors match my wardrobe
    5. 3. I guess I probably have better things to do, huh? m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting fed up with this Utah weather! Yesterday I was too hot and today I need a parka. That is why I much prefer Fall:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were bit by the Blogger bug too. So much happens when I'm away just a couple of days. I never realized how many of my friends were on Blogger. I guess for once being on WP was a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the voodoo rose! unique =)
    nice to me-meet you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is my favourite season but Autumn is a close second :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewww...I hate crunchy peanut butter too!!

    ReplyDelete