Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Name Is Dazee, And I'm Addicted To Blogger

Hi, my name is Dazee, *hi Dazee*, and I haven't posted a blog for 3 days. 

I first wasn't able to blog because, well, sometimes computers do crazy things that need maintenance.  24 hours of not being about to do things is just all sorts of bad.  Sweat was pouring down my face, I had the jitters, I was thinking crazy thoughts.  Oh wait, that always happens.  My bad.

Blogger was resurrected, and all was right with the world.  But, why haven't you seen me?  Because I had a friend come up for the weekend, and between eating, movie, eating, pedicures, IKEA, eating, Kohls, and eating I didn't get on the computer once.  I am giddy with joy right now as I type this.  It's true.

I know you are dying to know what movie I saw.  The Bridesmaids.  Oh My Gosh.  Funniest freaking show I have seen in forever.  We were laughing from the opening till the closing.  Thought they were going to have to call in the paramedics to revive me after one part of the show.  I was doing my "trying to start a car" laugh, that my daughter says it sounds like, and couldn't catch my breath.  Anymovies, if you are stuck for a funny movie, go see it.  Unless you don't like adult humor or R rated films.  Just call me Dazee and Siskel. Or Egbert.  Can't remember which one died. 

And now for your viewing enjoyment.


 
I loved the sister of the groom.  Freaking cracked...me...up.....
Good times.
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. The sister of the groom was my favorite too...she was so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go see this movie.. Yeah I was having withdrawals over Blogger too. I am thinking I am gonna have to pay for my own site cause that was totally not good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard it was really good too. Maybe I will drag The Hunter to go see it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I want to see that movie!

    While Blogger was down, I was forced to CLEAN. It was frightening...I hope system maintenance never happens again in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll get hubbydubs to download it. I love a good cackle at the films.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does look like a funny movie. :)

    ReplyDelete