Thursday, May 26, 2011

Frack You Mr. Suburban Dude

Today we middle finger salute Mr. Suburban Dude
Yes, we have all seen him, Mr/Mrs/Miss I'm more important than anyone else on the road, or in this case, at the gas station.

Imagine if you will, me, pulling in to the Chevron ripoff gas station to give rights to my first born fill my tank with gas.  The place is packed.  There is only one pump left.  As I am headed to the pump, Mr. Suburban Dude comes flying into the station and wants to park in ONE OF THE MANY parking places in front of the store.
I am waiting, waiting, waiting for him to go around me.  But alas, he gives me the WTF look, as played below by one of the gullible awesome guys at work.  His face has been changed to protect the innocent.
(sorry about my non-existent photo shop skills)

I go around this piece of crap dude, swing around to the pump, HAVE TO BACK UP, which is not one of my finer skills, then have to straighten out and pull forward/go back till I'm in a good enough position to get my gas.

At this point, I am livid.  I look to see him get out of his vehicle, to see what was so important about taking that one spot.  Oh, he has a medium size refillable glass that he needs to get his mothers milk his drink of choice in.  Dude, are you kidding me?

I sit in my car while my car is guzzling gas.  I watch in my side mirror him walk back to his vehicle, get in and start pulling out.  When he gets to where he is ready to go forward again, he looks over my way. 

So I do what any self respecting, pissed off woman would do
here's to you, Mr. Suburban Dude, my frack you award of the week.

Thanks again to Christy and Boobies for letting me link up.

phew, lets move on to some yummy stuff, shall we.




A Daft Scots Lass
 
 I'm also linking up with A Daft Scots Lass and her Friday Shoegasm.  Most of the ladies that link up show the newest and coolest heels.  Now that it is still Sprinter good weather, I am into the flip flops/sandals.  Here are two pairs that I have bought for my very own in the last month.
I bought these Unisex Water Buffalo Hippie Jesus Sandals from Bewild.com
They were $14.99 plus shipping and handling of about $10.00.  I love these sandals. 
I got these super comfortable sandals at Kohls.  Sale price $19.99. 
 Can I just say, wearing these is like not having shoes on at all.  Aaaahhhh
 
Once I make it through today at work, I have a 3 day weekend. 
Yippy-ya-hooey

9 comments:

  1. You know that I am not much on flipping people off (so that they can see it) but I have to agree wholeheartedly on this one. Way to go. I do believe I might have done it too.

    Are those sandals real water buffalo hide? They are rather nice. Would my high instep accommodate that strap across the um, instep?

    Thank goodness for 3 day weekends. I do love federal holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I hate people like that, up here it's GI's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. funny about the gas man! I had a similiar situation where was DONE pumping, getting in my car and checked my phone before pulling away. The entire place was empty, but this car came up behind me-- HONKED which freaked me out b/c then I felt guilty for being on my phone... drove away and looked back noticing the place was empty and pissed off that I just sped away as if I had done something wrong and was holding up the poor person needing gas... man, people can be PUNKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for the shout out and linking up, Dazee. You're the bomb, gurlfriend!

    Love the second pair of sandals, I can't wait for summer to return so I can wear my sandals again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother's Milk...bwhahahhahaa! Loves it...I'd flip him the bird too. He had it coming.

    Loving the sandals. I keep forgetting Daft is doing this each week. I'll have to get a post up...if it makes anyone feel any better I bought the cutest birkenstock sandals yesterday...SUPER cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so hoping you were going to say you gave him the finger. Yes! Hate assbags like that.

    Here in the south, it's the pickup trucks who think they own the road. My big pet peeve are the 99.9 % of pickup truck drivers who can't seem to manage parking their obnoxious truck. If you want to drive a big ass vehicle, there should be a parking test involved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You give it to the dude. He deserves it. Now you know why I tend to rant about other drivers. They are so rude. Rude dudes they are! BTW....I LOVE the hippie sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate people like that. Yay for new shoes!!

    ReplyDelete