Friday, June 17, 2011

Fracken Stupid People


Dear Christy and Boobies.  Thank you for allowing me to get a few things off my chest today.

First of all, that stupid fracken Hugh Hefner.  What the hell?
The wedding was called off.  Boo fracken hoo.  And that stupid bimbo is just as much an idiot as you.  I put my brain to work (something that neither of the two stupid people above did) and the following chart is what I came up with
Dumb bimbo is young enough to marry the 25, 45, and 65 year old posterity of the great grand-sugar-daddy.  Did you think of that Hugh?  Huh.  
I'll be right back, I have to go wash my eyes out.  
 Plus, what kind of diseases is that freakoide carrying around.   Just sayin.  

Moving on

I'm a proud member, or is it, I'm proud of my member?   What is up with you stupid fracken men in high places that think no one will ever find out about your sexcapades.   

And media people, I'm tired of hearing all about his weiner.   He's an idiot.  Get over it.  Cover the news that really matters.  Like, oh, I don't know.  Little kids that are dying because the insurance companies have their fake "flex insurance plans" that we all know I hate and loathe.  First they will bankrupt people trying to meet their deductible, and have bill collectors calling them for the money.  Go ahead, repossess their family members.  I triple dog dare you.  Meanwhile, the insurance companies are growing richer and richer and laughing their a$$es off.  

Breathing in, breathing out, breathing in, breathing out.  

Moving on.

I need to take myself to a happy place.   So of course, I'm joining the fun that is called
A Daft Scots Lass



This week is all about my favorite color Purple.  

If I could wear stilettos, not look like a big fat dork, and have the ever lovely body, I would get these shoes.  They are just soooooo freaking cute.

Next up, these little frilly boots.  Makes you just want to shake your groove thing, doesn't it. :)


We all know that I'm a flip flop girl at heart.  How cute are these.  In purple and with butterflies.  A match made in heaven.

Oh, to be young again.  I would love, love, love these roller skates.  I'm on a little vacation in my head right now, skating away.  soooo cute.

Last, but by far not the least, purple flip flop slippers.  I do have some like these, except, well, they aren't uggs, and they aren't purple.  They are a cream color and I got them at Wal*the*Mart.  They are so comfy and yet, keep your feet warm, but not so hot that you have to take them off.

I'm at my happy place.  
Please leave a message after the beep
B.E.E.P.

2 comments: