Friday, June 3, 2011

Fracking Animals


Dear Christy and Boobies.  Thanks for the opportunity.  That is all. :)

Frack you, you descendants of Bambi that "live" by us.  We did not plant trees, plants and flowers for you to come over and eat.  We are not an All You Can Eat Buffet. 

Frack you, continual wind.  How dare you decide that the best time to "show off" is when Mr. Dazee is spraying said, trees, plants and flowers with liquid fence.  Do you know what that smells like?  I thought not, Mr. Wind.  It smells like coyote pee.  Do you know what happens when you blow your top.  It sprayed all over Mr. Dazee.  I couldn't even kiss him, it was rancid.  I hate you wind.  Just sayin.

Frack you new people that moved in next door with your BIG BARKING DOGS.  So far they have been good to not let their presence be known during my sleeping time.  During the day, you suck.  I guarantee you that if they wake me up EVER, they will be getting an all you can eat buffet of  peanut butter sandwiches.  You have been warned.

And now


A Daft Scots Lass
 
Check out these new sandals I bought this week. 
 

AEO Paisley Sandal

Are they so cute or what?  They are from American Eagle.  They were $29.95, BUT, there was free shipping on the day my daughter-in-law and I bought them, AND a 30% off code, AND 50% off if you bought 2 pair.  So we did.  That means they were for the affordable price of about $13.50.  Oh yeah.

Now if we could just get some Spring/Summer type weather.

12 comments:

  1. ode de coyote pee..... haah turrible.


    do peanut butter sandwiches kill doggies? I knew chocolate bars did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spray those dogs with liquid fence. m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your commentors are almost as funny as you! I know Coyote pee! We also have squawking schnausers next door. I think I will try the peanut butter thing....

    I've lived in the midwest for almost 16 years, and I still get excited when I see a Bambi type animal! I know what they do to the yard, but I still like watching them.

    Love this post! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE shoes. They never let me down :)

    picklesinmyass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am tired of the deer. And the birds. They were eating Mama Smurf's rosemary this morning and boy howdy did she get mad at them. And Liquid Fence? That stuff is NASTY!! It would take a very superman like person to be able to kiss something with that all over their face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sandals. Sorry Mr. Dazee sprayed himself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... wow... poor Mr. Dazee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Those sandals are SUPER CUTE!
    2. Am now wondering what coyote pee smells like.
    3. Peanut butter sandwich to barking dogs: genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute post! Love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a cat once that loved peanut butter. He'd lick it off my finger and then try to "meow." Never failed to make me LMAO. Yep. I think it's just the thing for those dogs.

    And frack the damn wind for me, too. It dampens my mood and wreaks havoc with my coif.

    Love the sandals! Love the deal! Ya done good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh girl. you know I love the shoes and thanx for pointing to me to a new blog that I'm now reading and following.

    ReplyDelete