Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Confess

You know, when you see something on other peoples blogs, and then you want to do it but for the life of you you can't find ONE blog that has it on, but you know you need to give the credit to someone, and by damn you just read them yesterday and your brain is failing you.  Yeah, that's how I feel right now.

Ok, freak I found one.  And it's on one of my favorite blogs.  It's Just Me, Drazil & Sheniqua.  Never give up looking, that's my mantra.

Not to mention I have a cute little "I Confess" picture that Blogger IS NOT letting me load right now.  Breathing, Breathing.
(update:  it finally let me upload it, thanks blogger)

Here goes:

I Confess that I'm totally in love with the new Strawberry/Colada Frutista Freeze from Taco Bell.  

I Confess that I giggle/snorted this morning at Walmart when a dude in his pickup truck totally smacked into the 3 foot barrier in his parking spot thinking he could just pull forward instead of backing out.  

I Confess that I really don't understand some people's status's on Facebook.  If you can't say what you really mean to say, don't say anything at all.   If you put metaphors or song titles, add an additional comment saying what is really going on in that head of yours, for us normal people out there.  

I Confess that I will take a lot of crap from people, but if they go that one step too far, it will take them a long time to win back my friendship.  (if ever)

I Confess that I didn't go to my family reunion because there was one person that wasn't going to be there and then decided to go.  And if you don't understand why, read the above confession.  In my defense, it was better for me not to go so everyone else could have a good time, instead of fists being thrown.  (yeah, mine, I know, it's hard to believe but don't mess with this mama bear)

I Confess that this is kind of liberating.  You should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment