Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 6.26.11


I know, you are as surprised as me.  Once again with the sweet promptings of Christy at My Mad Mind, I put on my big girl panties and became the little engine that could.  

"I can take photos', I can take photos"

I fell under the "I"m not good enough" spell and stopped trying.  But this week Ashley at Ramblings and Photos, gave us prompts of things that I thought I could undertake.  

Welcome to my gallery

WINDOWS/DOORS

This is the doorway into my home.  It was the very first thing that I fell in love with when were looking for a house to buy.  

EYELASHES 
My daughter-in-law has eyelashes that I wish I had.  

PAINT 
I know this isn't the traditional "paint" photo.  Mr. Dazee painted the walls on the top level of our home during the winter since he couldn't do his landscaping.   Miss A, 3 year old granddaughter, decided to help bapa one day with the taping.  I think she did a fabulous job.

LEAF VEINS 
From the plant in my office.

FACELESS PORTRAIT 
I love this photo.  It is Miss A on the left, and Miss O on the right.  They are the best of friends.  We were at the local amusement park when I snapped this photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment