Monday, April 11, 2011

Field Trip - Backyard Play Areas

Class.  Class.  Please sit down and pass your permission slips forward.  We will be leaving on another field trip soon.  I know that we haven't had one in a while.  The weather just hasn't made it advantageous for us to go.  But now that it is supposedly becoming Spring, I thought it would do us all some good to get outside and see what we could find.

Keep your eyes open and pick your favorite.  Miss Dazee had a discussion with her hubby this weekend about getting our backyard done this summer.  I'm trying for Grandparents of the Year.  Ok, not really, but I do want my grandkids to have a fun place to hang out.

Oh, the bus is here.  Pick your favorite field trip buddy and we will be on our way. 

Our first stop is to the "Out Of This World" play areas.

Oh....my....double....gosh....
I sooooo wish this play area would have been around when I was in Elementary School many, many moons ago.  Remember how I mentioned that we would play "Lost In Space".  Danger Will Rogers, Danger.   Must...move...to....next...play....area

This one is not for the faint of heart.  My heart beats a million miles an hour when I am in high places without walls around me.  But, in a little bit of a way, this one kind of makes me want to just try.

Another Ground Control To Major Tom spaceship.  I want to be a kid again. *throwing self on floor and having a tantrum*

Lets get on the bus again.  Tommy, what have I said about tripping the girls? Time out, buddy.

Next on our stop, the weird and crazy, ummm slides?

The Dragon.  But look at the slide.  Miss Dazee's grandkids would go wild.

The elephant "shoot" is kind of cool yet gross all in one.  We would really have the neighbors talking about this one.

A ROBOT!!!! OMG, would this be the coolest thing ever in your backyard.  I'm overcome with giddiness on Giganta!!

On we go to ones that would totally be doable, in a smaller version, in my backyard.  Did you just read that honey. *wink, wink*
Love, love, love this one.  I mean, really, What can I say.  AWESOME
Think of the fun the kids would have in the "fort".  Of course, we might have all the neighbor kids too.  hmmmmm

Last stop, but just for Miss Dazee.  Remember, when you were a kid, and you were called to dinner.  Wouldn't this next "slide" have been just the coolest thing ever!!!
S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S

We are done.  Hope you enjoyed this field trip.  Let me know which one you think hubby would be ok with.   I'm going to whisper sweet nothings in his ear about the tree one.  Just sayin.