Monday, April 18, 2011

I Stole Them....The Questions You Weirdo's

I stole these questions from a meme called Sunday Stealing.  They steal it, so it's ok if I do.  The thing is, some of the questions I deleted off because, well, it's my blog and I can do what I want. 

  Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic.
I got this t-shirt many, many moons ago.  I have never been skinny like this so it's fun to wear, usually on Halloween.  Don't ya just love the little piercing I did of the belly button.  I know, I rock.
 Do you plan what to wear the next day?
I kind of know what pants I'm going to wear, but not the shirt.  I used to be anal weird like that, but I've since grown out of it.
 What's the closest thing to you that's black?
My Sony EReader

Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
I met the dude that made my pizza's at Papa Murphy's

 If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?
Reading and/or sleeping

Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?
Would you rather live on Venus or Mars

What comes to mind when I say China?
Tons and tons of people

Are you overly emotional?
What?  Are you saying I'm emotional?????? I'm not freaking emotional!!!!
Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick until I get down to the cone, and then, chomp, chomp, chomp

Do you like your car?
I love my car. 
 Do you like yourself?
Most the time

Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
hmmmm, probably not but my good friend The Queen totally would.
 Are (or were) your parents strict?
About going to church, pretty much.

 I say cottage cheese. You say:
Where's the bottled peaches
Have you ever met a celebrity?
No.  tear....tear

 Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Just my personality :)
What countries have you visited?
None.  I don't even have a passport.  I'm sooooo boring
Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?
Well a real live train, when I was in 6th grade.  Math time.....41 years ago.  Yikes.  Train at the Amusement Park, last year.
Bacon or sausage?
Bring on the bacon
How long have you had a cell-phone?
Probably about 10 years

Who invented chop sticks?
A narcissist
 Are you too forgiving?
Depends.  I wouldn't say I'm too forgiving.  I hate contention so I will try to forgive.  But if you have totally crossed the line, may you rot in hell.
And yes, you know who you are. 

What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?
I had a semester of "Preparation For Marriage".  Quit laughing.  What a freaking joke.  What did we do?  We cut pictures out in magazines of wedding dresses, and bridesmaid dresses.  Cuz nothing says "prepare for marriage" like that.
 Favorite thing to do this time of the year?
Start BBQ'ing a ton.  Put out the hummingbird feeder.
If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?
hahaha, had to.  That's funny.  Right now I think I have enough.  WHEN I get another one, it will be a little butterfly added to the grandchildren butterflies.  Not that there is any pressure on my youngest son and daughter-in-law.  hint, hint.

How would your best friend describe you?
A wacky, fun to be with person.  Right best friends?  Of course right.

Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?
I've only seen the first movie, but I've read all the books.  Does that count?
Ever walked into a glass door?
Nope, walked into that hall wall tho a couple of weeks ago. 
Do looks matter to you?
Nope.  You can't judge a book by it's cover.  And if looks matter to others when they are looking at me, well then, too bad so sad for them.  They are the losers!
Do you like your life right now?
I have to say I do.  I'm content with where I live.  I have a great family and good friends.
Do you sleep with the TV on?
Oh heck no.  Needs to be totally quiet and dark.

Can you handle the truth?
Yup.  sometimes it hurts, but I can handle it.  Well, sometimes I have a good cry over it, but then I'm ok.

Do you have good vision?
It's not the worst.  Not the best.

What celeb would you like to come home to?
ummm, duh, Shemar, Derek Morgan, Moore

What are you wearing?
Nothing, I'm completely naked.  :)
Can you waltz?
I pretend pretty good
Have you ever crawled through a window?
The better question is, would you fit through a window.  If it was a big freaking window, then I could.  But I also have this fear of heights and would too afraid of hitting the ground.

Now, I'm so craving some shaved ice.  Isn't it time for the little shacks to go up?