Saturday, September 25, 2010

Check Me Out

 



The ever lovely Bodacious Boomer needed to go away this weekend to make some money.  Imagine that, needing money to live.  Guess who she asked to do a Guest Post for her?  Have you figured it out yet?  I'll give you a clue.  It's probably a dreamer.  Did you guess.  You are soooo smart.  So click right here, to go see what I had on my mind.  And I might have said some naughty words, so if you get offended by them, then just don't go there. Mmmk? 
 
There is a couple of posts of her's that I really enjoyed.  Before you go happily on your way to read them, there might be words and pictures that will offend.  They are:
 
This post  about her dog Gizmo, and the dogsitter from hell.  Such a sad, sad post.
And this one is one of her Bizarrometer posts. 
 
She is a riot.  Now go check me out