Friday, September 17, 2010

New Look and An Award

Can I just say, I am so excited for my new header. Why, you ask? Well, one of the bloggers I follow, Chana at Mamma Town, did a post today about a photography class she is taking. She posted some photo's. I love nature pictures. So I asked her if I could use one of them for my header. As you can tell, the answer was yes, and I am as excited as a kitten with a new toy. Thanks Chana. You Rock!!!!!

And, drum roll, Christy at I'm Just Sayin', bestowed the One Lovely Blog Award to me. aaahhh Christy, you shouldn't have. I mean really, you shouldn't have. I'm not nice all the time, and I hate to follow the rules. What are the rules? Let's take a look.



1. Accept the award and thank the giver.
Dear Christy, thanks for the award. You shouldn't have. But I accept it, because I'm cool like that. :)
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers.
15 bloggers? Are you serious. 15. But.....but, I always leave someone out, and then they cry, and think that I don't like them anymore, and then I feel really bad, and have to drink. (ok it's just milk on ice, but it's drinking) I'll think about this one.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.
See rule number 2. The pressure.
I follow all types of bloggers. The ones with little kids, the ones with older kids, the ones whose kids have made them grandparents, The married, the single, MEN and women. Those that are sweet, those that are naughty, some that are just like me, but all in all, I love each an every one of you that I follow. That's why this is hard for me. I'm thinking I need to come up with my own award to give out. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna
do. But until then, I will give out a few.
Chana. We have been emailing and I have come to love her and her thoughtfulness.
Phoenix. Oh my, don't even get us going on Instant Message. We are constantly cracking each other up.
Jay at Ramblings of an Eccentric Mommy. She is sweet, and has finally gotten a job in the profession that she has wanted to for a long time.
Bodacious Boomer. Her posts always crack me up. Maybe it's because I have a sick mind like her. I kid, I kid. Geez.
Noelle at Because Nice Matters. Because nice does matter, and she wants me to be her sister. Her rotten step-sister, but still, she does.
Baby Sister at La Esquina de la Estrellita. Her post-it-notes have so much information you really should know about, that I always learn something new. Plus I can be her rotten step-sister too.
Renee at Renee's Ramblings. Another dear friend who I skype with every night. We have so much in common, it's kind of scary
Greta & Elle at Take Two Reviews. Twins that crack me up when they post their videos. Do not watch their video's while at work. Laughing out loud will happen.
Of course, all you PG-13, R and X rated bloggers. I heart you. You make me feel like I can be the real me. What? Some of you are shocked. Well, I'm rotten remember. I'll be going to hell, but by damn, I will be having a party, so you are all welcome!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend. Until later.