Monday, September 6, 2010

Well, What's Your Answer? 9.6.10

So, since my last Well, What's Your Answer was such a rousing success, NOT, and I had One, count them 1, of you link up, I'm going to change my format just a smidge. There will only be one question. They will not mention body parts, cuz I know I offended some of you. This is my safe blog. Unless you are a stupid driver, then watch out. If you want to link up, you will have to just snag and save my picture cuz I just can't get the whole code thing to work right. I'm hoping for a lot more link ups this week. Yeah, I'm groveling, what can I say.

Being that today is Labor Day, and some of you are probably having the last hurrah BBQ here is today's question.

What is your corn-on-the-cob etiquette? Do you use corn holders? Do you eat around the ear, or left to right, typewriter-style?

I can't even believe it, but I have not cooked corn on the cob once this summer. But today is the day.

I haven't for many years used the corn holders. But I bought some really cute ones last spring at Dollar Tree and they are coming out of hiding today. I've always loved them. I eat it typewriter style. I love the sweet tasting corn on the cob, with tons and tons of butter and of course, salt and pepper. My aunt taught me to boil it in milk so it actually picks up a whole creamy flavor.

Yum, can't wait for my kids to get here now.

Your turn. Please link up. I'm off to get some corn ready.