Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just Errrrrrrrrr............!!!!!!!

Today I have to bring up the subject of emotional, verbal and
Phycological abuse. I have 2 very dear friends (that I know of) that are being put through this kind of abuse. Its pisses me all kinds of ways off. It's mostly women that are abused this way, but men can also be the victim of it.
Most the time if you are in this type of relationship, you don't see it as abuse. But it is. You just don't have any outward "bruises". Your eyes will show a lot of the pain you are going through. These types of abusers bring you down in the same way. You never do this right!
This kind of abuse also affects the kids. One of my friends has a son that at age 12 is already speaking rudely, the way his father does, to his mom. When she tells me the things he says, I can just hear his dad saying the same thing. My other friend has been through hell and back with her husbands kids, and all of the sudden, she is not good enough for him, she is costing him money. She doesn't do enough..... blah, blah, blah.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, you don't need to take the abuse. Stand up for your rights. If you are afraid to tell him/her to shut the hell up, first of all, that is where they want you, and second, if you are afraid that you might get "hit", you shouldn't be in that relationship.
I have an awesome husband. He reads my blog, he knows how I feel about things. We have had our ups and downs, but we have survived them and I love him, as my grandson would say, to infinity plus google.
You are woman. You are strong. Alot stronger than some men want to give you credit for. I love the song by Helen Reddy, I Am Woman. I know that it was all about women's liberation, but honestly, I think it just shows that you can be strong. You can do anything you want. You do have a brain.
To my 2 friends that I know are going through this abuse. I love you. You are awesome. I'm in your corner.
Rant over.