Friday, September 24, 2010

It's How I Roll


No flip offs today.  Mostly because it's been a hell of a week, and the people I would have flipped off have been flipped off.  But I found this over on Boobies, Babies & A Blog.  She said she was giving it to "everyone" and that just happens to be my name, so I grabbed it. 

How many times have you been offended reading someone's blog? Why? I have never been offended when reading someone elses blog.  If they start going to a place I don't want to go, I will just move on to the next blog in my reader.  Just because they went there today, doesn't mean they will go there tomorrow. 

Do you judge people based on how they look?  Hell no.  (oops, did I just offend, yikes)  I myself get "the look".  And when I do, I just think to myself, too bad so sad for you.  I'm awesome, and you are the loser for not liking the cover. 

Do you cry easily? hmmm, my kids will say yes.  I admit, I cry over commercials.  Sad movies, always in the same part if I've watched it 100 times, when someone I love is hurting.  Ok, ok, I cry easily.  geez.

When is the last time you shed tears? Yesterday.  Not hard, ugly cry, just tears to the eyes.  Must be my celexa. :)

If you could have a do-over in life--tell me something you'd do different. Become my own person way sooner than 50.
What's one thing your significant other would change about you if he/she could? If you are single-what would you change about yourself? My snoring and my weight.  But he loves me still.  And you all already know how I feel about that man of mine. hubba-hubba
Why did your last relationship end? Well, lets see, the last time a relationship ended was the guy I was dating before I met my husband.  So, ummm, 32 years ago.  Why did it end.  Because I was sweet (du-du-du-du, dududu, and innocent) what the heck.  Where did that come from.  Anywho, he went to serve a mission for his church, and didn't even hug me at the airport.  Hugged everyone else there.  Put his hand out to me.  Screw that.  2 years is a long time buddy!  And then, the rest is history...............
Tell me three t.v. shows you can't live without! Criminal Minds (hi lover, you were HOT the other night), NCIS, Law & Order SVU, The Closer, Bones.  Do you see a connection here.   hmmmm.
That was fun.  Now go out there and do something I would do.  And if you want to grab the button, and answer the same questions, you can.  I'm supposed to come up with my own questions, but considering how well my meme's go, I have given up.
Tune in tomorrow, a surprise is in store.