Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Days - Day 1

So, another 30 Days is going around.  I don't even know who to give the credit to.  hmmmm, I hate that.  So if you were the one that started it, please let me know, and I will give you a shout out.  I found it on a blog, that got it off a blog, and so on and so on and so on.
 
Day 1
A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
 
Must I really post a photo?  Oh ok, but no laughing.  Remember, I'm not the loveliest person on the planet.  But I'm awesome (and humble) and that's all that matters.
 
This was me Wednesday on Spirit Day.  In all my purple glory.  I was rocking the purple shirt, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara.  I even had on purple underwear, but alas, no picture of that.  So sorry.  Not that brave.  :)
 
How was my day.  Got to go to my favorite store, the office supply.  The boys were out of staples so I made the trip.  Dang, that was a bummer.  NOT.  Checked to see if they had anything new.  You know what?  That awesomely cute pink shoe tape dispenser I bought?  Now comes in a red and a black.  Soooo cute. 
 
Back to work, had to put paper in 2 of the printers because the boys are scared to touch them, for fear they will break them.  What?  They mess them up every time they put paper in them.  Then they have to face the wrath of Dazee.  Scary.  (reference above picture)

Answered phones, which can always be exciting to do, do to the fact that sometimes I get asked the strangest questions, as I posted on twitter yesterday.
Ring Ring
Dazee:  company name Plumbing Supply
Delusional Man:  I was wondering if you sold pregnancy tests for dogs?
Dazee:  This is a plumbing wholesaler
Delusional Man:  Oh then I guess you wouldn't sell them.
 
Yup, I love my job.
 
Rest of my day.  Work, work, and more work.  Tonight I will be watching Project Runway.  Love that show, but don't much like Gretchen.  Just sayin'.
 
You are going to find out so much cool stuff about me.  I know, you are peeing your pants with anticipation.  It's ok, it will be our secret.
 


What questions are in store

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 - A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 - A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 - Your dream wedding.
Day 8 - A song to match your mood.
Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 - What's in your makeup bag.
Day 12 - A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 - Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.
Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.
Day 16 - Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 - A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 - Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 - Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 - A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 - What's in your purse?
Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you've been to.
Day 27 - A picture of you last year and now and how you changed since then?
Day 28 - Your favorite movie.
Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.