Friday, October 29, 2010

FrIdAy FrEaKy - GeT yOuR bEdHeAd On

Here you are, the picture you have been waiting for all week.
   




 Am I the scariest monster you have seen this Halloween?  Yikes.  Don't ya just love the hair that is all by it's lonesome on the top.  It was saying, I don't want to be with the others, I just want my own space. 
 
I also know that you all want to wake up next to that in the mornings.  Rrrwwwaaaarrrrhhhh.  I'm hot.  I'm working it. 
 
I hope you all have a really safe and fun Halloween.  Watch out for me scary creatures.  :)
 
Now, be brave my little buck-a-roos.  Link on up.  It's fun.  We all love each other here and there will be no laughing.  We are adults.  We will treat each other with respect. 
 
You have a week to link up.  And remember, I will hunt you down and hurt you.  Or better yet, I will take a picture of YOUR BEDHEAD and post it on wanted posters. 
bwaa-haa-haa.