Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 Days - Day 10

Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat.
 


 
Goodwood Barbecue is one of my favorite places to eat.  We don't go there very often, but, oh my, when we do, it's just a little piece of heaven. 
 
Their menu covers the whole gammet but what I usually get is

RIBS

Baby Back Ribs

St. Louis-Style Spare Ribs

West Texas Beef Ribs

Rib Round-Up*
*Choose from two of our three rib styles

I usually go with the St. Louis Ribs (F.O.)

Then you get to pick 2 of the following.
Ruth’s Pecan Sweet Potatoes
House Barbecue Beans  (yum)
Steak Fries
Mom’s Potato Salad (best potato salad not made by me)
Creamy Coleslaw
Idaho Baked Potato

Fresh Seasoned Vegetables
Smashed Potatoes
Near East Rice Pilaf
Burgundy Sauteed Mushrooms

I usually go with the baked beans and either the potato salad or steak fries.

Are you hungry yet?

If you want to see their whole menu click here