Monday, October 4, 2010

Thieves Amongst Me

 
 
You know it's going to be a freaking great day at work with you have to send this email to your fellow employees.
 
To Whom it May Concern:
Whomever decided that the fridge in my office is also theirs had better keep their grubby hands out of it.  This is MY PERSONAL FRIDGE.  Bought with my hard earned money.  All the stuff in my fridge is stuff I have also bought. 
 
I don't care how bad you need creamer for your coffee.  MY CREAMER is not YOUR CREAMER. 
 
DO NOT think that just because you work here, everything here is yours.  Think again.  STAY OUT OF MY STUFF!!!!
 
Must have worked.  I had one of the guys came in and confess. 
 
I am really wondering who raised these guys I work with. 
 
PS:  The phones are driving me crazy like Miss Daisy today.  Just sayin.