Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear....12.7.10

Dear…


 Time for our Dear.... letters.  Where we can send out those letters, be them mean or nice to those that need to see them. 




Grab my code over there on the sidebar and come on back and link up.  Remember, world domination is mine. :)
  
Dear Dazee.  When giving yourself insulin, it's a good idea to make sure the needle goes "into" your stomach.  Having the needle bend and squirt all over your foot will not give you what you need.
 
 Dear Random.org.  Apparently you didn't get my last letter. 
 
Dear Followers.  I'm done with my Christmas shopping.  Don't be jealous.
 
 Dear Random Raindrop That Fell On Me At The Bank.  Thank you so much for falling and hitting right on the most awkward place on my boob. The employees and customers at the bank loved it.  Or was that just because they were able to look at my voluptuous boobs without having to pretend they were not.  Hmmm. 
 
 Dear Scary Man.  It felt incredibly awesome telling you yesterday that if I witnessed one more snot rocket come out of your nose, especially by my car, I was going to beat the crap out of you.  Yay me!
 
Your turn.  Try it, you'll like it.