Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?
All of them I click on
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
Flesh, I'm naked. psych. Green
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Having never slept on satin sheets I would have to say, ummm maybe. :)
29. Can you whistle?
31. Could you be a pirate?
I would rather be the pirate's wench
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None anymore. Hell, I have a hard enough time remembering if I put shampoo on my head.
33. Favorite girls name?
Natasha. Sounds like a spy
34. Favorite boy’s name?
I'm kind of liking the name Jaden right now.
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
Nothing. Don't have a pocket. Remember, I'm naked.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My 3 year old granddaughter. Took my water bottle off my night stand, took a drink, brought it over to me and asked me what it smelt like. I said I didn't know. Asked her what it smelled like and she said "you germs".
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Back in the olden days, when we had to walk uphill, in the snow, both to and from school, we just had normal, everyday regular sheets.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
While rolling skating when I was 11, my brother pushed me and I went flying towards the windows of our garage. Put my arm out to stop myself. Yeah, didn't work. 132 stitches later, I was as good as new.
39. Do you love where you live?
Oh yes. And I am such a homebody, that I just sit on my couch and say, "man, I love it here".
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?
Two. None of them are HDTV's. I know, we need to join the 00's (that would be the 2000's)
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Probably me. What? Can't I be my own friend?
42. How many dogs do you have?
That would be a big fat ZERO
Shemar Moore. Again, what is with the looks? Why couldn't he have a crush on me?
45. What are your favorite books?Murder mysteries. Fiction and Non-Fiction
47. Favorite Team?
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?