Friday, December 31, 2010

My Year In Review - Question Style

 



I stole this from a blog I follow called Coffeypot.  Another questionnaire with interesting questions.  Quite fitting for my year in review.  Thanks coffeypot.
 
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
 Blogging, and I am in love with it.
 
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
 None last year.  This year I resolve to not have road rage.  Ok, stop laughing.  You didn't let me finish.  I resolve not to have road rage on Sundays. 
 
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
 No.  Dang it.  Oh wait, my next door neighbor did.  So yeah.
 
4. Did anyone close to you die?
 No.  Thank goodness.  But some of my blogger friends did, and my heart goes out to them.
 
5. What countries did you visit?
 I visited Sevier County Utah, and Gooding County Idaho.  Wait, did you say countries?  My bad
 
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
 Blue skies in the month of December.  Honestly, I haven't seen blue skies all month and it is really starting to depress me. 
 
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 23rd.  My baby got married.
 
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not making it on the news for maiming a stupid driver
 
10. What was the best thing you bought?
 Our house.  I love to be here. 
 
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
 I would think that my cousin Michelle's little girl who went through a liver transplant this year.  She is so brave and cute. 
 
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
 The murder of 4 year old Ethan Stacy by his stepfather and mother.  May they burn in hell.
 
13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
 Well, I don't really listen to music much.  So I'm going to go with What Child is This, because I did the video of the nativity that my granddaughter keep changing.  I will always think of that now when Christmas rolls around.
 
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
 Yikes, this is a hard question.  What do I wish I did more of.  I wish I created a meme that a lot of you would link up to.  It's just a little thing I ask.  tear, tear.  Oh wait, I did create a few meme's.  Dear...... is doing the best.
 
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
 Work, but then I wouldn't have things to blog about like, the piece of ABC gum that didn't make it to the garbage can or the day Brooklyn made me look like a stupid person on the phone.
 
16. Did you fall in love in 2010?
 I fall more and more in love with my hubby every day.  He is the light of my life.
 
17. Who did you miss?
 Not actually missing anyone this year, I will have to go with I missed hitting deer, after deer, after deer that think they own the neighborhood.  Even tho they are nice to look at.  Unless they are eating all your trees and bushes
 
18. Who was the best new person you met?
 My cousin April.  She is 20 years younger than me, so we didn't grow up together, but we connected through facebook this year.  We are both the black sheep of our families so it is fitting that we have so much fun hanging together
 
 There you have it.  Hope 2011 is a good one for you.  Oh, and by the way, 2011 is kind of weird to type.  Just Sayin.