Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dear...... 2.1.11

Dear…
 
Time for my weekly Dear letters.  I am hoping that you all aren't snowed in and freezing.  It's cold here this morning.  That's for sure.  I'd rather be sitting on my comfy reading chair, with a cup of hot coffee and wrapped in a blanket.  One can dream.
 
If you are in the mood to write some letters today, go ahead and grab the code over there on my side bar.  Remember, you can write nice, loving letters or letters of, shall we say, the not so nice type.  It's all good.  It does me good to get things off my chest this way every week.  
 
I just went to create my linky and noticed that I have to pay for the service now.  So until I find a different place, or get more people to do these letters, then I won't have a link up.  (of course, if you know of a different service, just let me know)
 
Dear Jogger In The Fog.  I'm so glad that you are fit, and are not going to let a little thing like no oxygen to breath and being able to see 5 feet in front of you, stop you from your morning routine.  But would you kindly stay to the SIDE OF THE ROAD.  Honestly, remember, fog, hard to see 5 feet in front of you.  I almost ran you over.  Then you would have been dead jogger in the middle of the road, stinking to high heaven.
 
  Dear February.  I am soooo glad that you have arrived.  I think my PMA has gone up 10 degrees today.  It would be nice tho if it was in the 70's, like in some parts of the country, but I will at least take changing my calendar.  You rock.
 
Dear Customer On The Phone.  Ummm, how do I put this without sounding grossed out?  In the future, please do not be using the toilet when calling in to a place of business.  I didn't realize it when you initially called in, but when I checked back with you to see if you had been helped, I couldn't help but hear the toilet flushing.  There is no mistaking that sound.  I was a little bit sickened at the thought.  Please hold your pooping restroom duties for after you are finished with your phone call.  Okey dokey.  
 
Dear Keurig.  I love you.  Nuff said.
 
Dear Shemar.  I was saddened to see that you were totally making out with an audience member on Ellen the other day.  Do I mean nothing to you?  I had a few friends inform me that you were cheating on me.  At least I have great people in the blogging world watching my back.  I am truly hoping that we can work out whatever problems we are having.  I have always been faithful to you.  Please kindly in the future, return the favor. 
 
Love, Dazee