Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


I actually found this on Mary's Blog,  My Whimsical Way.  Hi Mary.  (That's a shout-out in case you were wondering.)  The meme is actually from Never Growing Old.  Because I'm sick and tired of the cold, snowy, never ending season we call winter, my brain wasn't thinking well.  Being the ever steal from other people that I am, I thought this was yet more useless crap you wanted to know about me.  (yeah, the weather is bringing me down, send sweets), (and not sweets on Bones, you know what I mean).

1.  What do you put on your hot dog?
Oh my.  The hot dog vendor at Home Depot has the best hot dogs.  Grilled onions and sauerkraut and mustard and ketchup.  Yeah, I can't eat a hot dog without ketchup.  Sue me

2.  Do you play Sudoku?
What the hell is sudoku and what are you suppose to do.  No, I do not play anything that contains numbers that look like they should be a math problem.  No-sir-ree-bob.  Give me a good word search any day.

3.  What is your favorite vegetable?
I love a good sweet piece of corn on the cob, smothered in tons of butter, with salt and pepper.  Yum-o-la.

4.  Do you color your hair?
Hahahaha, heheheheeh, giggle, snort.  Do I color my hair.  Does that look like hair that isn't colored.  If you look closely you will see the gray trying to make itself known. 

5.  What is your favorite brand of clothing?
Because of my voluptuous, very lovely, plus size body I shop at ShopKo.  They have cute shirts that don't look like the remnants of clowns material, and they fit well.  I hate to spend tons of money on clothes.  I know, some of you have now lessened your impression of me, but you have to wear things that make you feel good about yourself.  Right?  Of course right.

There you have it.  Hope you all are having a better Monday than me.  Please start praying for sunshine and blue skies.