Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And That's The Way It Is


A couple of weeks ago I received the Versatile Blogger Award from The Charming Mad Chatter.  Because there were rules involved, of which there were tell us something about you, I couldn't think of anything I haven't told you.  Thank you Mad Chatter for the award.

So in the spirit of what I do best, I stole these questions from Byzantium's Shores.  They were different and didn't have to use too much brain power.   Well, ok, there was a lot of brain power involved, but I just had to answer the questions, telling the truth, the whole truth, so help me God.  You may be seated.

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
Wow,  this is a hard one.  Only because I really wouldn't want to go back and live any of my life again.  No, it wasn't all fun and games, but I just don't want to go back.  I'm having the time of my life right now.

If you could g back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I think that I would go back to when I was in my 20's.  What would I change?  I would change the way I was back then about being scared to be my own person.  Feeling like I had to do as my parents told raised me to do and be.   Sticking up for my feelings about things.  Not being afraid that I would hurt someone because it wasn't exactly what they wanted.  

What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
I am going with Quiser in Steel Magnolias.  She acts like
she is all mean and ornery but there is a sweet side to her that she keeps hidden away. 




If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be? 
Only one?  How about a group of the same kind of people.  Hey I don't always follow the rules.  
Politicians?  Is anyone else already tired of the "running for office" bullshit.  No, not them, close second tho.
Child, wife and husband abusers.  All types.  Yup, they are the ones being pushed off the cliff.  Can't stand how they bring people to such a low and get away with it.  If you see a big ole piece of equipment coming at you, you know you've been caught.

Name one habit you want to change in your­self.
Yikes.  A habit.  hmmmm, ok, I'm going with my love affair with all things pastry.  That is a bad habit.  

Describe your­self in one word.
Nutty

Why do you blog? (In one sen­tence)
One sentence?  Are you kidding me?  Ok, here goes.
I blog because it lets me get things off my chest, or promote other people, and show off my kids, and try to bring laughter into others lives, with once in a while a cry fest to make you cry.
Phew that was a long sentence and would totally get me a D in English class. :)

Now I'm supposed to give this award to some of you.  I hate this part.  You don't see your name on here and you start crying.  Then you send me hate emails.  Then I cry for days and I am not pretty when I cry. 


So, if you want to grab these questions, go ahead.  I look forward to seeing how you would answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment