Friday, August 5, 2011

My Fake BlogHer Adventure - Chapter One


As my fake flight into San Diego touched down, my stomach was all aflutter.  Today is the first day of BlogHer 2011 and I'm going to be hanging out with some of my peeps and going to some awesome conferences.  I went through the packet to see what I could attend.  

I hailed a fake taxi and told them where I was headed.  Apparently he had already taken a lot of excited bloggers to the same place.  I was a smidge nervous.  Reading all those murder mystery books had me all weirded out that he would take me to the hills and murder me.  What?  None of you get weirded out about stuff like that?  Ummm, ok.

I got to the hotel where all the fun was happening.  Got out of the taxi and wow, the noise was C.R.A.Z.Y.   It sounded like a swarm of bees.  I walked through the doors, my eyes scanning the room.  I was looking for all those people I knew online.  Do you know how hard it is to find someone when you think they look like this?


Photobucket

or this
BWS tips button
I think I might be able to recognize him
Joeys Pad
She's going to be really hard to find
I already have lunch plans with
Hopefully she will look like that because wow, I'm sure spotting her in the restaurant might be hard.

Well, I must be off, I'm headed to my first class

THE SECRET TO NEVER WINNING GIVEAWAYS


No comments:

Post a Comment