Monday, August 8, 2011

So How Was Your Weekend?

What an eventful last few days.  But I won't bore you with every single detail.  I'll only bore you with a few.  :)

Yesterday was our grocery shopping day.  We needed to make a return to the Walmart Customer Service Department. 

What you need to know:
We made the mistake of signing up for their Family Mobile Plan.  Don't get me wrong, it's a good plan, if you don't want to use your high tech phone for internet.  
When pulling our phone numbers over from T-Mobile, they didn't pull over Mr. Dazee's number right.  Some fictitious number from some other area code not in our state.
Called the very next day to Family Mobile customer service.  They will refund my activation fee, but not Mr. Dazee's because they never pulled his number.  Need to return it to Walmart and have them refund the activation fee.

Went to customer service.  The 2 workers were really nice, but they couldn't get it to ring up right.  Needed to call a manager to come help.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She came up, started giving us crap.  If you know me, I WILL NOT back off from anyone.  She turns around looking at their "return policy".  She kind of looked like this
I say, ever so, ummm, shall we say, not nicely.  It's been 2 weeks.  Hasn't been over 90 days.  Well, you can only return the phone, she says.  NO, Beotch, (didn't say that, just thought it), I was told we had to bring back the activation kit to get the refund.  Blah, blah, blah.  Can't be done.  She wouldn't even look at us.  Finally one of the nice boys says, lets got to the mobile center and talk to them.  As she is leaving, a said rather loudly to the other boy, she is not going to get away treating us like we are stupid.  I will not take that.  They finally come back, and give us our 25 dollar refund, and she still doesn't say a word or look at us.  Too bad so sad for her that she had to refund our money.  

This morning on my way to work, there was an idiot driver.  I know, you are so shocked.  To get on the main road, you get in the right turn lane.  Now, sometimes during morning rush hour the straight through lane becomes a right turn lane.  WHEN THE LIGHT CHANGES TO SHOW YOU THAT.  breathing, breathing.
I'm in the right turn lane, stupid lady is in the go straight lane.  The arrow for the right turn lane is green.  I start making my turn, and dumb bunny starts turning too, IN TO MY LANE.  
Manic honking on my part, she speeds up to get away from me.  She was weaving in and out of traffic.  She must have been in a much bigger hurry to get where she was going, than the rest of us.  Yeah, I took her picture.  There she is.  Dumb-dumb-dumb.

One really cute thing I have to tell you about.
This is Miss O.  She has quite the imagination.  Yesterday I had all my kids and grandkids over for dinner.  We had such a good time.  After dinner we were sitting in the family room talking.  The cousins were playing downstairs, outside, wherever the fun was at the moment.  Miss O and Miss A come in to talk to the adults for a minute.  Miss O was dancing around, so her mom says, do you need to go potty.  

No, I'm just frolicking.  

OH MY GOSH, she was frolicking?  Where does a 5 year old come up with this stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment