Friday, August 12, 2011

SOOC - Straight Out Of The Camera


SOOC Saturday

I was going through blog posts this morning and what did I fall upon.  This awesome photo meme for non-professional photo takers like myself.  Yes,  I know my limitations.  

The meme is hosted by Marvelous Mommy and is right up my alley.  The rules are, you have to take the photo right out of your camera and onto your post.   You can "spruce" up your photo and post it AFTER you post the original, if you are so inclined.

I'm actually posting all 3 of the ones I took of the same thing, because honestly, I couldn't decide which one to use.  I was driving to work the other morning, and the sun was hitting the clouds so amazingly that I hurried and grabbed my camera out of my purse and shot while driving.  I know, I know.  It just was so pretty.


The photo's don't even do it justice.

Head on over to Marvelous Mommy to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment