Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Newest Professional Portrait

The other day, I was lucky enough to sit down with an up and coming artist, that asked me if she could paint my portrait.  

I felt very honored.

The last time I sat for a portrait I was a young girl.  

So, after many hours minutes of sitting very still, I was presented with my new portrait

Grammie
By Miss A 
age 3

Now, I know you are overcome with how much this portrait resembles me.  And no doubt you are wondering what things are.  Well, because of modern technology, I have been able to help you with that.

I have legs and no arms.  and a blue dress, but no underwear.  
(hey, its what she told me, as she was laughing in her hysterical 3 year old laugh)

1 3D Dry Erase Board     $9.99
1 Set of Dry Erase Markers      $4.99
1 Portrait of a Lifetime    Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment