Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Little Bit Of Respect Please



RRRR you ready for this weeks essay?  

Miss Jenny is my most favoritist teacher ever.  Just sayin.


R E S P E C T

I'm beginning to wonder if the human race doesn't have this anymore.   It is sad to see stuff that goes on.   

I have decided to make Dazee's Mission Statement.  I am only one, but I can do my share.

  • I will respect your choice of religion, if you will respect mine.
  • I will respect your choice of political views, if you will respect mine.
  • I will respect your choice of a partner, if you will respect mine.  
  • I will respect your feelings, if you will respect mine.
  • I will respect your choice of no tattoo's, if you respect my choice to have them
  • I will respect your personal space, if you will respect mine.
But, and this is a big but (almost as big as my butt, tee-hee-hee)
  • If you choose to bash my religion or political views, I will only take so much.  You will have to respect the fact that I am going to go all ape shit on you.
  • If you choose to bash my husband, children or grandchildren, you will respectfully have to take the verbal, physical or other abuse I will throw at you.  NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY has the right to treat another human as a piece of dirt.  
  • My feelings are MINE.  You don't have to like them.  
I will show you the same respect you show me.  Deal?



Jenny Matlock

No comments:

Post a Comment