Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friday Flip Off 8.20.10

Welcome, one and all to another round of Friday Flip-Off's, as always brought to us from Gigi at Kludgy Mom. I just found out tho that this week it is being hosted by Pumpkin & Piglet. I guess Gigi thinks she deserves a vacation. Ok, she does. Head on over to Pumpkin and check out the other flips.

I actually was having a rather good week. Nothing much to piss me off. Stop it, I can have weeks like that, geez, you make me feel all bad and stuff.

Wednesday there is this fine email on my Facebook.

(names changed to protect me)

I was talking to (Dickhead Owner of company I got fired from after the buyout) and telling him how I've been wanting to have a party, he told me to DO IT!!!!! So here I am, what do you think? Would it be good to do something this year, maybe 3rd or 4th week in September or should we wait till the spring. I was thinking about a Saturday or Sunday at a park, or if someone has an awesome backyard. Of course, I will need all of your help to spread the word. Please let me know what your thoughts are and I will get going on it. I really think it should be a yearly event. Signed, Another Person that got fired after the buyout.

If I was going to respond, it would go something like this.

Dear Other Person That Got Fired. I would rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick, shove a hot coal up my butt, lick the fleas off a homeless dog and pluck one hair at a time off of my body. Do you think I want to go hang out with Mr. Millionaire boss man and his rangy kids. Don't you f-ing realize he sold out the company to the worst company ever, that always "lets people go" in November & December. It's been 10 freaking years!!!! Get over that place. It's not like a family reunion or a high school reunion. It was a PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT. I don't take kindly to being "fired". I put in twenty-three f-ing years to that place and that's the how do you do I got. So no, I won't go to your stupid reunion. You all can go kiss his ass. Tell him how wonderful he is and how you miss him as your boss.

I just threw up a little lot in my mouth.

So in honor of your stupid email, and all the stupid idiots that are going to the "reunion" take this. Yup, you are getting the DOUBLE FLIP times 3.






I'm not giving out a big kiss this week. Why you ask? Because I don't want to have something I love on the same page as something I hate.


Another rant off my chest. A great weight has been lifted.