Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting to Know Me 8/1/10

Happy Sunday Everyone. It's time once again to play along with Mannland5 Getting to Know You. These were some great questions this week. Let's begin.


Getting to know YOU

1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?

I definitely need to get better at really scoping out a person. The first thing I see is the good. I need to become one of those people that are really leary of others, because a lot of the time, I only see the good, and then I get shit on.

2. What is your shoe style?

I am all things flip-flop. I've got the comfy ones, the dressy ones, the slipper ones. I need to come up with some heavy duty walk in the snow ones, and my shoeware will be complete.


3 Does your car reflect your personality?

This is a picture of my car. Hyundai Sante Fe. I think it is very much my personality. Sleek little SUV, can fit my grandkids in the back seat, but if it's just my hotness inside, I look awesome. It's a lovely sage green color. Can you see me waving at you. Probably not, I'm probably flipping you off. :)


4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?

Angelina Jolie. She has a hot body, nice boobs, tats, kissable lips, and money. (hehe) Plus, when I'm in my detective mode, she is the look of my PI name. No, I won't tell you what that is. But I'm a hottie.

5. Love or be loved?

I would rather Love. Because, if you love, especially yourself, it is so easy to love others. I don't want to depend on the love of others. Sometimes it's just not there. Then you feel lost. Love yourself, everything will fall in place.

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?

Coconut shrimp from Red Lobster. I love their pina colada sauce. With a plate of crab legs, and a couple of strawberry daiquaires.


7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?

The only vacation I went on this year was to Hagerman, Idaho. I wrote all about it right here. http://dazeedreams.blogspot.com/2010/06/welcome-to-po-dunk-err-hagerman-idaho.html

Yeah, I still can't figure out how to be a smart blogger. breathing, breathing.

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?

Chocolate cake with Mint Frosting, and a big tall glass of milk on ice. I have to admit, I bought a piece of it on the way home from work on Friday at the Smith Grocery Store by my house. Wanted to get the whole cake, but "special order". errrrrrrrr

My weekend is now over. boo-hoo. Have to go hang around the weirdo's at work tomorrow. Should be a rip roaring good time. :)