Wednesday, August 4, 2010

KaRmA's GoNnA GeT Ya


As I forced myself out of bed this morning, and basically slept while getting ready for work, the fabulous word, Karma kept going through my head. That and the movie Multiplicity.


I really was wishing I had a clone of myself today that I could send to work, crawl back into bed and sleep all day. That would be awesome. But that's not what this post is about. Just giving you a picture inside my brain.

Karma is truly a bitch. Sometimes not as bad as others, but still. I was having all kinds of karma thoughts going on this morning. Things that I said, "I will never"!! Oh, such sayings of youth. (ok, some aren't so "youthful"). Let me give you a few examples.

1. I will never get a tattoo, I told a friend I used to work with. I don't want my grandkids looking at me when I'm 90 saying, grammie, what lovely tattoo's you have. (now I have 3)

2. I will never live on the west side of the valley. People are scary over there. (now I do and I love it and the people are so much nicer )

Those are just a few of the ones that I feel ok enough about mentioning. I'm always telling people, karma, it will come back and get those a-holes that have hurt you. I'm starting to wonder if that is true on really hateful, awful people. The ones that cause so much strife, hell, pain and suffering on others. I want to know that they are getting theirs. To those people that have been truly awful to me in the past, I want to know that you have had awful things happen to you. Does that make me a bad person, and karma will come back and get me now?

I try to be a nice person. I really do. Even tho by reading my posts, I seem to rant and have lots of issues. I have deep feelings. I don't write about them often, because when I do, it's usually about my extended family and I don't like ya'll to think badly of me. That is just nuts. I know that right now I'm holding in some anger issues. How do I know? When I hold onto issues, I dream like crazy. The last few nights have brought some weird ones. Let's just say, they have been doosies. I don't wake up refreshed at all. I've been watching movies all night. I'm tired.

I know that someday soon I will "rant" about the current issue that is bothering me. Until then, I will try to post happy unicorn & rainbow posts. Who am I kidding. I will just be myself.

Oh, and just one random question to leave you with.

Do you ever have that one little tiny piece of poop that just won't flush down the toilet?