Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday Flip Off's 8.6.10

F-R-I-D-A-Y. It's the most won-der-ful day of the week. Where we do a big dance, and we clap and romance, and we kiss cheek to cheek, it's the most won-der-ful day, (big finish) of the we-ek!!!!!!!!

Thanks again to Gigi at http://www.kludgymom.com/ for allowing me to play along with the flips.

Follow me into the world of Dazeeness

To the dude seen here with the flashing turn signal saying "I want to get in the left lane, I want to get in the left lane, I want to get in the left lane", oh, for so long going down the freeway. Alas, he finally decided to make a lane change. Was it to the left lane? No. Did he flip the turn signal to the right lane? No he did not. He just did a lane change. Yup. You've seen um, all the time. Today, he got caught in front of Dazee. And what happens when you do something STUPID in front of Dazee? Say it with me, Warning, have camera, will take picture of your stupidity!
For catching me at the end of a long day, may you take this flip and change lanes.........................


Dear Cell Phone Butt Callers. You called me one too many times this week. Its hard enough with 6 lines ringing to catch all of you, but when I get to your line, and all I hear is static, you talking, ordering food, fighting with your wife and kids and basically NOT HEARING MY VOICE, I just want to put my hand into the receiver, grab you by the neck, and squeeze. And while I'm at it, I want to take my flip off finger and poke you in the eye. But until I have that kind of phone, take my flip and poke yourself...........................

Now for the prestigious double flip of the week.
Dear Prescription Drug Manufacturers. You are making me go broke. I have a disease. There are many of us out here. Why is it that you can sell your drugs to say, CANADA, for a lot cheaper, but we get raped in the you know what in the good ole U.S. of A. I have insurance. I shudder at what I would do without it. I'm still putting out $1000 bucks a month with it. You know it's bad if the people at the pharmacy are asking you "if that amount is ok" when they charge you that much. F no, it's not ok, but what am I going to do. Not take it and D.I.E? You piss me off. You are getting the double flip off this week. I know you could give a rats-ass, (oh wait, you are using rats asses aren't you?) Can you tell I had to pick up insulin this week? Take this double finger moment of pure joy.............

I only had 3 flips this week. That might be a record. I'm so proud of myself. I'm also proud of one of the guys at work for letting me take a picture of his cell phone in his butt pocket. Cuz a blog of Dazee's without pictures, is like, well, no gold at the end of the rainbow. :)

And now, ladies and gents, time for the BIG KISS of the week.

To the friends that emailed and commented on my Karma blog, and to all 3 of my kids that talked to me to see if I was ok, you are all getting the big kiss of the week. I truly found out that people care about me. I have always known that my kids do, but I've never had such an outpouring of love from others. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please take this kiss and wear it proudly............
Did you just hear that big refreshing sigh I did. It was huge. You should try flipping, it does a body good.