Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random Smells

Is there some smells that you are too embarrassed to admit that you like? I'm not afraid to admit it. Here are a few of mine.


The smell of a cap gun after shooting it. I like to shoot them, just so I can smell it afterwords. What? Don't you?
The smell of a permanent black marker. I don't know, I just do.

Gasoline. I like to pump my own gas, because I like the smell. I've liked it since I was a wee little girl.

Tobacco Pipe Smoke. Aaahhh, the lost art of smoking a pipe. I love the smell of the tobacco that they use. You just don't smell it much anymore. I didn't even grow up with people who smoked any type of tobacco. I also grew up when smoking was allowed anywhere. I remember standing behind pipe smokers and wanting to just follow them around.
Share your random smells.